African Mothers Foundation International (AMFI) is a woman led non-profit organisation based in Cardiff, South Wales. AMFI brings communities in Britain and Sub-Saharan African together to work in partnership, to be the voice of the voiceless, to challenge gender disparity and to help end global poverty through educating girls and enabling them to become powerful agents of change within their families, communities and nations.
Welcome to African Mothers Foundation International
Our Aims and Objectives
To promote the benefit of the public in Cardiff, UK, in particular but not exclusively people of African descent and refugees, by:
- The advancement of education and training;
- The promotion of good health
- The provision of facilities in the interests of social welfare for recreation or other leisure time occupation of individuals who have need of such facilities by reason of their youth, age infirmity or disability, financial hardship or social circumstances with the object of improving their conditions of life
- The prevention or relief of poverty.
- The prevention or relief of poverty or financial hardship of people in Africa by providing or assisting in the provision of education, training, healthcare projects and all necessary support designed to enable individuals to generate a sustainable income and be self-sufficient.
You can sponsor a girl’s education for as little as £2.50 a month, £10 a term or £30 a year. Join our ‘Keep Girls in School’ Campaign. Empower girls through education. Help them to reach their full potential and to become powerful agents of change within their families, communities and nations.